Dear Valued Guest,
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our priority and we are closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
We are committed to doing everything we can to ensure 4EG bars and restaurants are providing you with safe and enjoyable environments to eat and drink.
To help curb the spread of COVID-19, we are raising our usual standards of cleanliness even higher.
We have implemented additional procedures, which follow recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the state and local health departments of each of our locations.
• We are in constant communication with our employees to reinforce our sanitization safety procedures in both public and back-of-house areas.
• We are sanitizing high-traffic public areas and touch points at an increased frequency.
• Surfaces such as bar tops and dining tables are sanitized regularly.
• All locations have increased frequency of hand washing or sanitizing procedures during each employee’s shift.
• Proper procedures are posted in all back-of-house work areas.
All 4EG employees are prohibited from reporting to work with a respiratory illness, fever, or other illness that can be transmitted to others.
Thank you for supporting our bars and restaurants. We look forward to continuing to welcome you and serve you in our establishments.
Follow #WeAreWorkingToday and #foureg for ongoing business updates.
The 4EG Team
Remedy is located at the border of Bucktown and Logan Square, at 1910 N. Milwaukee. We are an unpretentious neighborhood bar just steps from the Western blue line stop opening daily at 4 PM. While we are open late every night until 4 AM and 5 AM on Saturdays, our Bucktown bar strives to be an anytime bar offering eclectic craft cocktails and the best beers from local breweries. We also pride ourselves on our knowledgeable staff that truly understands the word hospitality. Remedy is also available for your private party needs.